are saying about Afterburner Black Ops Learn more about our latest
program, Black Ops
Leading Sales Execution Workshop: Leadership Skills for Front-line Sales Managers
Most sales managers grow through the ranks of sales and find themselves in sales management, woefully unequipped to deal with the new challenges of the job. Selling is one thing; leading people is another. How do you lead star performers to new levels of performance? And more importantly, how do you coach or replace the problem children, the Prima Donnas, and the poachers who threaten to wreck your team, despite the fact they may post sales numbers every month? Leading Flawless Sales Execution is a 2-day intensive workshop focused on developing your capacity to lead sales people and improve their performance day-in and day-out. In this course, Afterburner combines cutting edge leadership development techniques for sales managers with the power of the Flawless Execution Model℠. Success in sales management takes a strong process and powerful leadership. Afterburner brings you both.
The purpose of the Leading Flawless Sales Execution Workshop is to help Sales Managers boost the performance of their sales teams. There are two key assumptions underlying this program. The first assumption is that sales leaders play critical roles in sales organization performance. Poor sales leaders set vague expectations and standards, spend little time developing and motivating associates, and do not hold people accountable for substandard performance. As such, they tend to receive poor results. Effective sales leaders possess self-insight about their strengths, drivers, and potential weaknesses, and use this knowledge to build cohesive sales teams that achieve superior results. The second assumption is that more effective sales leaders systematically spend time assessing, coaching, and motivating sales associates. Less effective sales leaders either lack coaching skills or use a sink or swim mentality when it comes to developing and motivating associates.
By the time you graduate this course you will:
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of one's day-to-day behavior patterns as a leader.
- Gain insight into one's personal work values and how to better motivate sales associates by leveraging work values.
- Understand the personality traits and work values associated with sales force effectiveness and ineffectiveness.
- Develop a compelling teachable point of view for hiring, motivating, and leading sales associates.
- Understand and assess a sales team against four primary types of sales associates (Stars, Potential Performers, Pirates, and Problem Children) and how to create teams of Stars.
- Understand how one's dark side personality traits interfere with the ability to build sales teams and get results through others.
- Understand and practice using the Flight Plan Coaching model to address different sales associate performance issues.
- Understand how the Winning Conversations coaching model can be used to improve sales associate performance when interacting with clients.
- Understand and practice using the Flawless Execution Model℠ to coach different sales associate and client interaction problems.
- Review current sales meeting practices and create more powerful battle rhythm of Planning and Debriefing.
- Create an action plan to improve personal effectiveness as well as the performance of current sales associates.
- Get better sales results by setting clearer expectations, holding people accountable for meeting expectations, and coaching sales associates to perform at higher levels.
- The New Rules of Sales Management
- Hogan Personality Inventory: Knowing Yourself
- Motives, Values, & Preferences: Understanding How You Create Culture
- Developing a Teachable Point of View: Why Should Anyone Follow You?
- Assessing Your Team's Development Needs
- Hogan Development Survey: Understanding Your Dark Side as a Leader
- Two Coaching Models: Coaching Client Interactions and Support Activities
- Creating a Sales Battle Rhythm using the Flawless Execution Model℠
- Creating and Using a Sales Playbook
- Action Planning
$2995 per person. Ask about group discounts for 5 or more.
Who Should Attend?
- VP Sales
- Sales Managers
- Candidates for Sales Management