are saying about Afterburner Black Ops Learn more about our latest
program, Black Ops
Leading Large Scale Initiatives
Individual execution is one thing; organizational execution is everything. Execution of large scale initiatives is something that makes or breaks companies, and failure rates in corporate America are consistently over 80%. In this in-depth course, participants will learn the secrets long held by senior military planners such as how to develop a high resolution future picture, target centers of gravity, attack in parallel, and more. We call this Organizational Execution. Building on the Flawless Execution Model℠, participants will learn to use powerful tools that can be used immediately to improve alignment, coordination, and execution of large scale initiatives.
When you complete this 2-day course, you will:
- Understand the importance of a winning Strategy and the difference between Strategy and Tactics.
- Learn the four elements of strategy:
- WHERE are we going? - Future Picture
- WHAT are we going to apply resources against to get there? Centers of Gravity
- HOW are we going to get there? - Parallel vs. Serial Operations
- WHEN are we going to exit? - Finish with Finesse
- Learn to develop your organization's Future Picture and its associated Measures of Merit.
- Learn to apply the Flawless Execution Model℠ in order to create accountable daily actions around your strategy.
- Learn to identify organizational Centers of Gravity, establish Desired Effects, and create Accountability Execution.
- Understand the principles of aligning the individuals in your organization to enable them to execute daily actions in support of the desired effects of strategic Centers of Gravity.
- Strategy vs. Tactics
- Designing Your Future
- Identify and Target Centers of Gravity
- Turning Strategy into Action
- Future Picture Development Exercise
- Briefing the Future Picture
- Review of the Flawless Execution Model℠
- Systems Thinking and the Secrets of Shock and Awe
- System Mapping and Targeting
- Campaign Plan Exercise
- Mission Planning
- Making it Work Back at the Office
$4995 per person. Ask about group discounts for 5 or more.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales Managers
- Ops Managers
- HR Managers
- Tech Managers
- Project Managers
- Any Manager responsible for team, department, or divisional execution