are saying about Afterburner Black Ops Learn more about our latest
program, Black Ops
Leading Flawless Execution 3 Day Workshop
During this one-of-a-kind program, you will take a deep dive into the four elements of the Flawless Execution Model℠:
- Planning - Using the Six Steps to Mission Planning
- Briefing - Communicating Your Plan Clearly and Concisely
- Execution - Managing Task Saturation℠
- Debriefing - Accelerating Experience by Managing Lessons Learned
This is more than just an academic exercise. During the course of the workshop, you will build an executable plan for real-world business events, based on the Flawless Execution Model℠. By the end of the workshop, you will be able to take key areas of your business or your area of responsibility and develop an action plan for execution improvement with the help of Afterburner instructors.
When you complete this intensive 3-day course, you walk away with practical tools that can help you improve your personal and team performance immediately. You will:
- Understand how the concepts of high-reliability execution used in military aviation can be applied to business execution.
- Understand the power of strategic alignment and how to achieve it in your team, department or division.
- Learn how to align tactical plans with the existing strategic plans of your organization.
- Use the Six Steps to Mission Planning – practicing each step in real-world scenarios.
- Use what you know in a real Mission Planning Exercise.
- Learn and practice the briefing techniques taught at Top Gun.
- Understand the importance and value of Debriefing.
- Practice Debriefing on a real-world situation.
- Understand the iterative process and value of applying Lessons Learned.
- Create a plan to implement the Flawless Execution Model℠ when you get back to the office.
- Flawless Execution℠ in the military and in business
- Mission Planning Simulation (Part 1) & Debrief
- Embedding Flawless Execution℠ in the Organization
- Assessing Your Corporate (or Team) Culture
- Six Steps to Mission Planning (Steps 1-3)
- Dinner with the Afterburner Team
- NASCAR Simulation & Debrief
- Six Steps to Mission Planning (Steps 4-6)
- Planning Courses of Action
- Red Teaming the Plan
- Contingency Planning
- Mission Planning Simulation (Part 2) & Debrief
- Implementing Flawless Execution℠
Upcoming Dates and Locations
$2995 per person. Ask about group discounts of 5 or more.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales Managers
- Ops Managers
- HR Managers
- Tech Managers
- Project Managers
- Any Manager responsible for team, department, or divisional execution