are saying about Afterburner Black Ops Learn more about our latest
program, Black Ops
Gradient Financial Group, LLC and Afterburner, Inc. Team Up to Award Transitioning Military Veterans Career and Financial Guidance
Gradient Financial Group, the country's leading financial services firm, announced today that it has partnered with Afterburner, the global leader in organizational execution, to award transitioning military veterans career placement and financial guidance through its 2010 Gradient Gives Back Community Outreach Program.
The program devotes its resources to assisting deserving Americans and will focus its 2010 campaign on military veterans, consisting of three military transition assistance boot camps in local communities and one Ultimate Financial Gift.
"This year alone, there will be 220,000 veterans making the transition to civilian life. The Gradient Gives Back Community Outreach Program uses our resources and expertise to make a lasting difference in these people's lives," said Tami Lucius, COO and Founder, Gradient Financial Group
With the help of Gradient's network of affiliated financial professionals, Gradient and Afterburner are seeking up to 50 transitioning military veterans across the U.S. to earn a seat at one of three veteran transition assistance boot camps. These fully immersive, three-day courses will help transition military veterans into civilian life through Afterburner's proprietary business process improvement methodology, Flawless Execution(TM), and will include military to business vernacular training and coaching as well as career transition and placement training.
Top candidates from each boot camp will be vying for select positions with Afterburner's Global 2000 client corporations and will be awarded the following financial services:
- Lifetime waiver of fees from the local affiliated financial services professional
- Comprehensive financial plan, including current asset analysis, risk tolerance assessment and creation of retirement objectives
- Two-year waiver of home mortgage origination or refinancing fees through Gradient Home Mortgage, LLC
- Two-year waiver of tax planning and filing fees through Gradient Tax, LLC
- Review and analysis of debt, interest rates/charges and implementation of reduction resources and strategies
- Two-year waiver of money management fees and investment services through Gradient Investments, LLC
One deserving military veteran will be selected in late 2010 to receive the Ultimate Financial Gift. Utilizing Gradient financial resources, expert financial team, third-party affiliates and its partnering financial services professionals, the following will be awarded:
- Financial assistance - Six months of mortgage/lease payments; waiver of home mortgage origination or refinancing fees; support with other applicable debt, and procure donations and charitable contributions
- Tax planning and filing - Tax planning and filing of 2010 and 2011 taxes
- Financial planning - Comprehensive financial planning, including current asset analysis, risk tolerance assessment and creation of retirement objectives
- Career counseling guidance - Career coaching and counseling services, interview training, technical training, assessment of current skill level and marketability, and creation of a professional resume
"Afterburner is thrilled to be part of such an exciting program that gives so much to our deserving men and women service members. We look forward to showing these candidates the many tools they have and how to leverage these as they move into the next phase of their lives," said James D. Murphy, CEO and Founder, Afterburner, Inc.
To learn more about Gradient Gives Back Community Outreach Program or how to nominate a deserving veteran in your community, visit: www.gradientgivesback.com.
About Gradient Financial Group
Gradient Financial Group, LLC encompasses a comprehensive family of financial services firms which includes Gradient Insurance Brokerage, Gradient Investments, Gradient Securities, Gradient Tax, and Gradient Home Mortgage. Gradient strives be the first and most trusted resource for financial services professionals and clients. Leading the industry by providing unparalleled service, business guidance, practice management, training, marketing systems, and access to unique products and platforms, Gradient is creating tomorrow's advisor, today. For more information, please visit www.gradientfg.com.
About Afterburner, Inc.
As the global leader in Flawless Execution, Afterburner's corporate seminars, training, and elite military professionals are recognized as the best in the world. These service men and women have trained over 1.5 million managers and executives in the simple, scalable, continuous improvement process of Flawless Execution. Embed, one of Afterburner's three business units, is a strategic human capital placement service for elite military professionals transitioning from military to civilian careers. Afterburner has performed training events in 38 countries and has a client list that includes over 23% of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies. At Afterburner, "Leading the World's Top Corporations to Flawless Execution" is more than just a slogan--it's the foundation of the company. For details on the Embed program, please visit www.afterburnerplacement.com.